Personal Data Protection Policy – Cookies
Groupe Châteauform’ (hereinafter ‘Châteauform’) is committed to protecting the personal data (the ‘Data’) that it may process when you browse talents.chateauform.com/en website (hereinafter the ‘Site’).
Châteauform’ undertakes to comply with any applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016, the ‘GDPR’).
Information about the data controller – Contact
Under the GDPR:
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to you and that identifies, directly or indirectly.
- ‘Processing of personal data’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Groupe Châteauform’ is acting as the ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you send to us or that we collect about you in accordance with the GDPR, when our company determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions regarding your Data, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
Which categories of Data are collected?
Châteauform’ only collects and processes Data which is strictly necessary for the purposes explained below.
This is the data that you provide when you browse the Site or when you submit an application namely: identifying, contact and professional data (surname, first name, telephone number, email address, professional experience and the information provided on your cv & application form, connection data (by using cookies or your IP address).
Why do we collect your Data?
Châteauform’ collects your personal data either directly from you, generally obtained through forms on the Site, or indirectly when you interact with us.
When we collect Data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Certain information is essential for us to study your application, to respond to one of your requests or to comply with a legal obligation.
Châteauform’ process your Data for the following purposes:
– Responding & managing your application or requests;
– Analysis & development of statistics in order to improve your experience on the Site;
– Ensuring the Site’s functionality and security;
– Allowing you to exercise your rights;
– Ensuring the protection of our legitimate business interests, where necessary.
Legal basis for processing your Data, as the case may be:
– Responding & managing your application or requests are based on your consent;
– Analysis & development of statistics, ensuring the security of the Site and improving its functionality or defending our rights through legal actions are based on Châteauform’s legitimate interests;
– Processing linked to the exercise of your rights is based on a legal obligation.
Who may access your Data?
Châteauform’ will treat your Data as confidential and only process it on its own behalf. This information will only be accessed by Châteauform’ or any company within the Châteauform’ Group which may be concerned by your application or in the course of your rights being exercised. It might only be accessed by persons who need it for the specific purposes listed above.
We do not share it with any unauthorised third-parties.
We share your personal data on a limited basis with trusted service providers we use to perform operations on our behalf. These service providers may assist us by managing our internet platform, conducting web analytics or carrying out mailing campaigns.
They are authorised to use your Data only as part of the services they perform on our behalf and only for specific listed purposes. We will always do our best efforts to ensure that these service providers will keep your Data secure and confidential .
Where we store your Data?
Internet is a tool used in a global environment and using it to collect and process personal data may involve the transmission of such data on an international basis. The Data we collect from you is mainly processed in a member state of the European Union or Switzerland.
This Data may also be processed by third-parties working on our behalf or for one of our service providers operating outside the European Economic Area, most notably in the United States. We will make our best efforts to ensure these third-parties comply with any required technical and organisational measures and, when necessary, we rely on the Commission Decision on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield (the EU-US Privacy Shield adequacy decision is available here).
In certain cases specified by law, your Data may be forwarded to third-parties which are legally granted access to it to address a specific request such as judicial authorities or administrative authorities. If necessary, we may also forward your Data to third-parties to protect and/or defend our rights in order to comply with these provisions.
How long do we keep your Data?
Châteauform’ will keep your Data for the duration of our relationship during 2 years, or until you request us to delete it unless we need to keep it for a longer time to comply with any legal, contractual, fiscal or social obligations, or to protect our legitimate business interests.
What are your rights on your Data?
You have the following rights on your Data:
– the right to request access,
– the right to request from us rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete Data,
– the right to request erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’),
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications, including profiling,
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time (for processing based on your consent),
– the right to object where processing is based on your legitimate interests,
– the right to data portability,
– the right to obtain restriction of processing under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights or if you have questions regarding the processing of your Data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org providing us a proof of identity using any means at your disposal. Any requests which do not comply with the applicable regulations may be rejected.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you are entitled to contact the relevant supervisory authority.
COOKIES and any other similar technologies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which may be stored on a device when accessing an online service using a browser.
Why do we store cookies on your device?
We receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. Therefore, when you browse our Site, information about your browsing behaviour may be recorded in cookies installed on your device.
We issue these cookies to facilitate navigation on our Site. In addition, some cookies may be on different areas of our Site. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information it contains.
The cookies we issue
We install cookies on your device to allow us to recognise your browser when you connect to our Site.
We issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Memorize information entered in forms;
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the process) in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services, using Google Analytics;
- Display the Site in the language selected when you first accessed the Site.
When you access our Site, one or several cookies from our providers (known as ‘third-party cookies’) may be installed on your device by the pages of our Site.
The third-party cookies are designed to help the users of the Site to share content and to improve user-friendliness (via the social network buttons).
You can change your browser’s settings at any time to store cookies on your device or, on the contrary, to reject them, either systematically or according to the issuer.
You can also configure your browser to accept or reject cookies punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
If your browser is set to reject all cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of certain features on our Site and your browsing experience will be different.
The settings of each browser are different. They are explained in the help menu of your browser, where you can see how to set your cookie preferences. You can find more information on how to remove or control cookies at https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
How long are cookies installed for?
In any case, the cookies installed on your device with your consent are deleted 13 months after being installed on your device.
Update: October 2019